Wednesday 5 March 2014

I am not in love with anyone: Actress Kajal Aggarwal

kajal-12 
There are rumors that Kajal Aggarwal is romancing with an industrialist. There were photos featuring both of them on the internet. This has created sensation.
Recently Kajal Aggarwal’s sister Nisha’s marriage took place. There were talks that the marriage of Kajal Aggarwal will also take place soon.
There no information about the industrialist with whom Kajal was moving with. There is also news that he may hail from Mumbai.
Nisha who is the sister of Kajal Aggarwal speaking about this said, “ There are lots of friends for Kajal. She has taken lots of snaps with them.

In the similar way, she would posed for a photo with a person which was uploaded in the internet. This has been a big issue.” Now Kajal Aggarwal has also denied this news.
In her statement she has mentioned, “ I am not in love with anyone. There is lots of time for my marriage. I will not get married immediately.
Currently I am busy acting in numerous films. My hard work gives me immense happiness. My marriage will take place only after two or three years. It will not take place now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like to share?

Blogger Widgets