Tuesday 18 March 2014

I am not pregnant: Actress Priyamani

Actress Priyamani has won the National Award for her best acting in the film titled Paruthiveeran. In the recent times, she was not much seen in Tamil films. She is acting in a couple of Kannada films and in a Malayalam film.
Since actresses like Nayanthara, Hansika, Anushka, Amala Paul, Samantha and Kajal Aggarwal have encroached the Tamil industry, Priyamani has no place for her here. At this juncture, there is news that Priyamani got secretly married and she is pregnant.
When asked Priyamani about this, she said, “There are lots of rumors about me. There are people who write as they feel. Now there is news that I am pregnant.
I am not bothered about all these things. I have not acted in Tamil films for a long time. I am getting lots of offers. I did not act in them since I did not like the stories. I will act if I get good roles. In future I have an interest to direct films.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like to share?

Blogger Widgets