Wednesday 19 February 2014

Fahadh and I have been childhood friends, reveals Nazriya

Nazriya-Nazim-fahad 
Actress Nazriya Nazim, who is scheduled to get married to Mollywood actor Fahadh Faasil on 21st August, has said that she had known Fahadh since her childhood days. Fahadh and Nazriya got engaged a couple of weeks back.
Son of popular Tamil and Malayalam film-maker Faasil, Fahadh is all set to make his acting debut in Tamil in a film to be directed by ace film-maker Mani Ratnam. Fahadh and Nazriya are presently starring as on-screen pair in an upcoming Malayalam film titled Bangalore Days (which was earlier titled as ‘L’ for Love).
Speaking to newsmen recently in Trivandrum, Nazriya said “I know Fahadh ever since my childhood; our families are very close to each other. Still, it’s not a love marriage but an arranged marriage. I am not meant for films; I love being in a family set-up and hate days on which I stay away from my family.
“Family life always takes precedence over films as far as I’m concerned. I haven’t yet decided whether to continue to act in films after marriage. The wedding has been fixed to be held in August only to enable me to complete the pending assignments,” concludes Nazriya.
It may be recalled that Fahadh had earlier said that Nazriya was at liberty to decide to continue to act in films even after marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like to share?

Blogger Widgets