Wednesday 26 February 2014

Hansika speaks of marriage; hints at ditching Simbu


Hansika has said that she would get married at the appropriate time as per her mother’s suggestions.
By invoking her mother’s name who had been opposing Hansika’s affair with Simbu from the very beginning, Hansika is said to have given the clearest yet indication of ditching Simbu.
The print and television media had all along been speculating that the affair won’t stand the test of time and would soon come to an end.
Simbu and Hansika, on their part, had been giving fodder to the press by saying their own versions of the love affair which had become the ‘talk of the town’ in Kollywood in the past few months.
Simbu said only recently that Hansika was his ‘ladylove’ while Nayan was his ‘friend’. Simbu’s decision to re-unite with Nayanthara (on-screen, of course!) for Pandiraj’s Idhu Namma Aalu was seen as the ‘beginning of the end’ of his love-affair with Hansika.
On the other hand, Hansika recently tweeted on Valentine’s Day that she was very much ‘single’ in her life.
“Fans ask me about my marriage….it wasn’t my decision to turn an actress when I was just 15. Likewise, it’s not in my hands to decide about my marriage which would happen when I and my mother feel the appropriate time has come for it.
I have as many as 10 projects in various languages and would think about marriage when I complete all my assignments,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like to share?

Blogger Widgets